WRITE FOR RIGHTS(Program Descriptions)
“Write for Rights” Internship Program
Legal Research and Analysis (LRA) is excited to announce its “Write for Rights” internship program. As a national of any country, you have the opportunity to join us in promoting human rights through written advocacy.
- Nationality: Open to international students.
Education Requirements: Student must be an undergraduate, graduate, or have done masters degree from any registered and recognized university.
- Preferred Fields of Study: Law, Political Science, International Relations but Students from all backgrounds are eligible and highly appreciate to apply.
- Statement of purpose(SOP): Selection would be made on personal statement:
Here’s a draft and details for the SOP.
Introduction: Begin your personal statement with an introduction that briefly states who you are and why you are interested in human rights.
- Relevant experience: Discuss any previous experience you have had in writing or working on issues related to human rights. This can include volunteer work, internships, or coursework that has prepared you for this internship.
- Passion for human rights: Talk about your passion for human rights and why you believe it is important to advocate for them. This can include personal experiences, values, or beliefs that drive your interest in this field.
- Writing skills: Highlight your writing skills and experience, including any writing courses you have taken, or published articles or blog posts that demonstrate your writing ability.
- Future goals: Share your future goals related to human rights, and how this internship will help you achieve them.
- Conclusion: End your personal statement with a strong conclusion that ties together all the points you have made and reiterates your enthusiasm for the program.
- Remember to proofread your statement and make sure it is free of errors, and to stay within the word limit of 450-500 words.
- Application Dates and Deadlines: Applications open on 20 Feb and the deadline is 15 March.
As an intern with LRA’s “Write for Rights” program, you will have the opportunity to work on various projects related to human rights advocacy. You will have the chance to research and analyze current human rights issues, contribute to policy briefs, and engage with various stakeholders.The research work, articles, and blogs you complete will be uploaded to the official website after approval, and we will give full credit to you for your writing.
In addition, you will have access to our team of experienced legal professionals who will guide and mentor you throughout the program. We believe in providing our interns with a comprehensive learning experience, and we are committed to helping you develop the skills you need to succeed in your future career.
- Benefits of joining the program
- Opportunity to work on various projects related to human rights advocacy.
- Access to experienced legal professionals who will guide and mentor you.
- Opportunities to develop and enhance skills during the internship: Research and analysis, policy advocacy, writing and editing, critical thinking.
Be a part of an internship program with a diverse group of international participants and engage with them on research and local human rights issues.
How to Apply
To apply for the “Write for Rights” program, click the link given blow.
Contact information for questions or quiries: https://legalresearchandanalysis.com/contact-lra-legal-research-and-analysis/contact-us/
Skills and Experience
- Desirable skills and experience for applicants: Strong writing skills, ability to work independently and in a team, familiarity with human rights issues, research skills..
Program Schedule and Completion
- Application Dates and Deadlines: Applications open on 20 Feb and the deadline is 15 March
Program start date: This program will start on 20th of March 2023.
- Program length: 3 months
- Details on the certificate of participation: Interns who complete this will be awarded a participation certificate.
- Information on the certificate of excellence for top-scoring participants: The top-scoring participants will be awarded certificates of excellence.
Join us in promoting human rights through written advocacy! Apply for the “Write for Rights” internship program
OUR PROGRAMS: Also visit https://legalresearchandanalysis.com/lra-online-remote-journalism-program/
- Artificial Intelligence
- Blog Writing Competition
- Climate Change
- Competition Law
- corporate goverance
- Covering the Supreme Court of India
- Crime against Men
- current affairs
- Cyber law
- Drug Abuse
- EMPIRICAL RESEARCH
- EMPIRICAL RESEARCH
- Environment law
- Extra Judicial Killing
- Family Law
- Human RIghts
- Inspiration Personality
- International law
- international news
- Karnataka High Court
- LRA Explains
- Madras High Court
- marital Rape
- Mental Health
- Muslim Women
- Opinions & Special Articles
- Planet Earth
- Reformation of Judicial System
- Research Paper
- Research Study
- Science and Technology
- Significance of November
- supreme court
- Today in History
- War in Europe
- Women's right