Legal Research & Analysis stands at the intersection of law, politics, business. Publishing thematic issues that feature short, policy-oriented essays from academics, practitioners, and regulators, LRA Student Corner promises to bridge the worlds of theory and practice. For students, the journal provides an unmatched opportunity to engage with business law beyond the classroom.
Students at Legal Research & Analysis scholarly journals devoted to specific substantive areas of the law and to various approaches to examining legal developments. These student-edited publications offer invaluable practical experience in legal writing, editing, and scholarship.
Mr.Swapnil Shankhwar is pursuing a Ph.D. at Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University. He loves to read, debate, and write articles. and has experience of moot courts, debate competitions, and has been part of delegations at Model united nations. Mr. Shankhwar is currently serving as Editor-in-Chief, at LRASJ: Legal Research & Analysis Students run Journal
Tanvi Janda is a Postgraduate Student Specialised in Criminal Law from Rayat Bahra University She has done her Bachelor of Law from Punjab University Chandigarh and She is a judicial aspirant. She has been fond of writing and researching she has published research work titled Marital Rape. with Legal Research and Analysis Journal Her motive is to aware more folks surrounding her through any possible means.
- Got 1st POSITION in the Management Game- ‘Strategy Planning- Leadership and non- verbal communication’(2019).
- QUARTER FINALIST in 4th ANAND SWAROOP GUPTA MEMORIAL NATIONAL MOOT COURT COMPETITION at Sharda University (2019).
- Got 6th Rank in “NATIONAL BLOG CMPETITION” held by Legal Research Analyst, Aligarh Muslim University (2020).
- Participated in 7th “National Moot Court Competition” at Geeta Institute Of Law, Panipat Haryana, (2017).
- Participated in “NATIONAL LAW DEBATE COMPETITION” at Punjab University, Chandigarh (2018).
- Participated in “NATIONAL LAW DEBATE COMPETITION” at Subharti University, Meerut (2017).
- Participated in “ABHIVYAKTI FEST DEBATE COMPETITION at Chandigarh University (2017).
- Participated in “INTERNATIONAL SEMINAR” on CYBERSPACE at Geeta Institute Of Law, Panipat (2017).
- Got certificate from BCI for joining training program in “ART OF MOOTING”conducted on 10th feb, 2018.
- Volunteered for the organization of “INTERNATIONAL SEMINAR” (2018).
- Participated as court master in “8th National Moot Court Competition”,2018.
- Participated in the 5th edition of NH-65, the cultural and literary fest organised by National Law University, Jodhpur, 2018.
- Participated in the GIL INTRA MOOT COURT COMPETITION, 2018.
- Participated in Youth Fest at Geeta engineering college.
- Got GOLD and BRONZE MEDALS in Sports meet at Geeta Institute of Law.
- Participated in “Sangreela Annual Fest” DuetDanceCompetition in 2017 and 2018.
- Stood 1st POSITION in GROUP DISCUSSION COMPETITION at Geeta Institute of Law (2019).
- Participated in National Conference on Criminal Justice System in India held at GIL (2019).
- Participated in Republic Week Celebration, 2020 at IP University, Delhi (2020).
- Participated in NATIONAL MOOT COURT COMPETITION at (PURC) University Institute of Laws, Ludhiana (2020).
- Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Microsoft Word
- Net Surfing.
- Father’s Name:- Mr. Rajinder Singh
- Mother’s Name :- Mrs.Paramjeet Kaur
- Languages Known:- Hindi, English, Punjabi